As a budding owner, you might think of SEO as an unnecessary expense. You may think of it as something which is complex and not worth your investment. SEO is like a bud in the flower which can be explored to its maximum limit but continues to spread favourable smell from the very beginning! It is crucial for a growing business, here are seven huge benefits!
1. Increase in traffic: SEO is a medium through which your customers get to know about your presence. Online market is huge, and your customers need to know your existence! SEO marketers help to increase the traffic by filtering out the target audience. You generate leads through SEO as link building is one of the main objectives. These leads then help you to define the course of action and provide your customers what they are looking for!
2. It improves your rating: The ultimate aim of any online platform is to appear at the top in search results. For instance, Google has its unbiased methodology to decide the sequence of domain name search results that it shows! If you are in the first page results, you don’t need any of those annoying ads which are paid and hamper user experience. SEO helps in improving your rating
3. It is low in cost: Considerable amount goes in advertisement and marketing. The unfortunate part is that even then you fail to draw attention of your target customers! SEO is a low – cost domain which generate incomparable leads. It is equivalent to spreading your message across the web users in the lowest cost possible which is a requirement of every growing business!
4. It is realistic: SEO is all about reaching your target audience. This is done through long-tail keywords, interacting with your users through regular posts and includes performance of your website. There is a definite course of action that lies in front of you and the success is guaranteed! It is unlike other marketing methods which requires lot of investment but don’t assure results!
5. Brand credibility: It is challenging but necessary for a growing business to build reputation and credibility. The search engine results decide your credibility! If a top spot is dedicated to you on Google when someone does domain name search, you earned the trust of the customer searching for you! You don’t need any paid advertisements to market your function, your top tier listing with other subpages listed below is a step towards earning your customer’s trust!
6. It takes your business to next level: SEO has got higher conversion rate! If the paid advertisement has a conversion rate of 5%, SEO has 10%! It is double conversion at less cost! Customers are the king of any business and they are the ones who spread the word and generate more leads which using your products and services.
7. It gives you an opportunity to stand out: There are more than 300 million websites out there! How do you think you will get noticed in this crowd? Your competitors are doing it and it is your best chance to stand out and override them!