This article is part of “ Set up QuickBooks Point Of Sale”. Other parts of this article-
* Activating QuickBooks Point Of Sale
* Installing QuickBooks POS on your computer
* QuickBooks POS system requirements
* How to download QuickBooks Point Of Sale
These are the error messages that you can encounter during the installation of QuickBooks Point Of Sale-
Error 1304. Error writing to file Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll
Error 1642: Error installing Microsoft .NET. Could not verify digital signature of file %s
Error: 1706 No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale
Error: Unable to start the “IntuitUpdateService” Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
Causes that bring up this particular error code-
* Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Beta installed on your computer.
* Improper installation of .NET Framework.
* Installer for Point Of Sale being damaged.
Solution no.1 – Updating your QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale
* Got to our product download and update page.
* Select QuickBooks Point of Sale as your product.
* Keep following the provided instruction to manually install the product.
* Once the product is updated reinstall your computer.
* And check if you are able to Fix QuickBooks Installation Errors on QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Solution no.2- Reinstalling QuickBooks POS
* Un-install QuickBooks POS
* No Install QuickBooks POS again
* Now check this help you to Fix QuickBooks Installation Errors on QuickBooks Point Of Sale
If the problem continues contact QuickBooks POS Support